Thursday, March 3, 2011

WINNERS OF CHALLENGE #16

WOW, what wonderful entries this week! First, I want to thank all the DT members for their beautiful inspirations! I also want to thank all of my followers who entered this week...
We have our winner for this weeks challenge who was selected randomly at random.org, but before I announce the winner I have another announcement first!!! Our challenges are going to change a bit. They will no longer be weekly but we are changing them to be every other week starting on March 11th, 2011. This will give all of the crafters more time to get those wonderful creations posted. I will be making another announcement about our prizes and rules for the new challenge soon so stay tuned!!!
We have a new Design Team member and I will announce who she is this weekend...
Without furthur ado, I have the winner for challenge #16 and the winner is: #32 DJ/Debra. What a fantastic entry!!!
Here is DJ's Entry...
Please stop by Pattie's store and pick your images, then email Pattie of your choices within 7 days.  Don't forget to grab your 'I Won' badge from the sidebar!

Now for our Allie's Choice Award!!!
The winner of this award is Tip Top... Look how cute this card is... I love how she colored Pattieboop's Toy Giraff...

Congratulations Tip Top!
Please grab your badge from the sidebar here and feel free to display it on your blog's sidebar!


3 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Congrats Debra and TipTop!! WTG!

THERESA said...

Congrats to Debra and Tip Top, stunning cards !!

Tip Top said...

Awww! Thank you!!! And I look forward to the fortnightly challenges!